SIMPLIFY. CLARIFY. MAGNIFY.
I started simplifying in 2009. Last August was my anniversary. I never had any plans to become a minimalist. All I knew was I wanted to be happy, I wanted to have inner peace. And I felt that the material things and unnecessary complications in my life needed to be removed.
When I simplified, things became clearer. When I simplify, I amplify, I magnify. It has been a lifestyle that has contributed so much to my life. As Joshua Becker said:
- When I became minimalist, I found more time for the things that I love.
- When I became minimalist, I found more money for things of true worth.
- When I became minimalist, I found more energy for things of lasting value.
- When I became minimalist, I found more focus for things that brought real meaning.
- When I became minimalist, I found more opportunity to pursue my greatest potential. -We Are All Minimizing Something | Becoming Minimalist
As I celebrate three years of living a simple life, I can’t help but feel blessed, lucky, grateful. The next few weeks, as a way of giving back, I’ll be featuring a few key people, resources and tools that have helped me along the way. Hope they help and inspire you too.